Multiple Teams · January 18-19 Weather Adjustments

Summary of weather-related adjustments to this weekend:


WRC Swimming

Due to the weather conditions for tomorrow, we are moving our 9:00 am start to an 11:00 am start.

If we need to cancel the WRC meet for Saturday, the decision will be made by 7:00 am.

Warm ups for diving, if interested, will begin at 9 am.  Diving will begin at 11:00. am

-Tim Terry, South Vermillion Athletic Director

(Attached is the meet program for the WRC Swim Finals.)    WRC meet program

Boys’ Basketball @ South Vermillion:

Any decision on potential changes to the basketball game will be made in the morning as well.


Boys’ Basketball @ Crawfordsville:

Fri (1/18):  Boys’ B-ball at Crawfordsville  –  as scheduled



Monday (1/21):

Swim Bi-County – Tentatively moved to Saturday, Jan 26, though a final determination of date and time will be made next week, depending on when the WRC Swim Meet is concluded.


Freshmen Boys’ Basketball @ Fountain Central:

Freshmen B-ball trny at FC –  CANCELED  – Rescheduled for Sat, Jan 26, 10 am.


5th Grade Boys’ Basketball Tourney @ WeBo

5th grade boys b-ball tourney at WeBO – CANCELED – no reschedule date at this time.